Monday, May 21, 2012

Summer White

Since summer is upon us, which makes me think of white, I thought I'd share some thoughts on my favorite seasonal color.  Based on my past two blogs, most people would think I was color all the way.  I do love my color, but there is something so peaceful and classic in white rooms.  There is something so beautiful about the way light shines through white fabrics, or reflects off of white surfaces. Classic and modern, both the absence and the combination of all colors, white can be expressive in a variety of spaces.  Enjoy this small sampling of my favorite white spaces. 

Classic and elegant white kitchen, House Beautiful
Fresh and airy dining room expressing casual elegance, Elle Decor
Modern white dining room with accents of color, Elle Decor
Textures of white, Mlle Magpie
Modern elegance, anettewillemine.blogspot.com
White bathrooms reflect a crisp, clean, elegant design, Elle Decor
I'd love to hear some of your thoughts on my selection of spaces. How do you feel about all white rooms? Please leave your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment